Cri-Tech Introduces Cri-plastMP™ Electrically Conductive PFA Compounds
Cri-Tech Introduces their new Cri-plastMP™ Electrically Conductive PFA Compounds. These compounds utilize a unique blend of additives and polymers to provide a new level of performance in conductive PFA materials. These materials are suitable for multiple applications and available grades can be processed by injection, extrusion, transfer molding, and compression molding.
- Improved physical properties
- Sheet and tubing grades can achieve MIT flex values 150,000 to 400,000 cycles. The best CB compounds fail at 95,000.
- MIT Flex is often used to gage the stress cracking resistance of the material, our lower loaded materials should meet your most demanding applications.
- Filler loadings are substantially lower than the 12-15% cb conductive grades.
- These produces are non-sloughing and have a very low particle count.
- Note: Companies are interested in SEMI cleanliness (F57). Our technology should be substantially cleaner than other conducive PFA materials, but is not designed to meet the F57 requirements.
- Electrical conductivity
- If required, we can produce compounds with much higher conductivity than conventional products.
- Cri-plastMP™ compounds maintain their conductivity at 150-200% elongation. CB compounds fail this test.
- Regrind. These compounds can be reprocessed without loss to electrical properties.
- Drying not required. Most CB compounds require drying which should be unnecessary with our new materials.