Produce a top quality product in a safe and efficient manner.
- Sets up machinery and equipment to perform relatively light/routine processing operations in connection with the production of parts or finished goods. (See Production Skill Level Descriptions for details.)
- Insure work performed meets established tolerance and quality standards.
- Maintain and keep appropriate records.
- Participates in group meetings and group problem solving.
- Assist in giving input to work planning, scheduling, etc.
- Trains other manufacturing personnel in product, process and quality related aspects of the job.
- Performs other related duties as needed or directed.
- Operation and Control – Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Equipment Maintenance – Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Troubleshooting – Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
- Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Material handling experience.
- Machine operator experience.
- Basic math skills.
- Forklift experience an extra plus.
Experience and Education
High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate); Minimum of 1-2 years in a manufacturing environment.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.